If you have created user accounts with the native windows tools, and you wish to display them in the Windows SBS Console, then perform the following steps:
- Open the Windows SBS Console.
- On the Users tab under Users and Groups, click on Change user role for user accounts.
- Choose the user role that you wish to assign to the user account(s), and choose whether you are replacing or adding permissions to the account(s).
- Under Select user accounts, mark the checkbox next to Display all user accounts in the Active Directory. You should see the user account(s) that are missing from the console.
- Select the account(s) that you wish and click the Add>> button.
- Click on the Change User Role button to finish.